Organizer: Témakör: kötetlen Subject: Open
Venue: H-1027 Budapest, Fő u. 73. Exhibition opening: 7 August 2017
16 June 2017 - Closing Date
23 June 2017 - Judging
5 July 2017 - Results posted on: www.perlensis.com
7 August 2017 - Exhibition opening
7 September 2017 - Dispatch of the prizes
László Bánóczi (HU) EFIAP
Sándor Ujvári (HU)
Tivadar Nagy (SK) MZSF
póttag: Sándor Patrus AFIAP (HU)
A. General Color
B. General Monochrome
Conditions of entry:
· The contest is open, anybody may enroll regardless of age and residence, with the exception of members of the jury and the organizer of the exhibition.
· Each entrant is entitled to submit a maximum of four images in each category.
· Size of the pictures: maximum 1024 x 768 pixel
· The file size of the image must not exceed 1 Mb-t.
· Colour space: sRGB
· The photos may be created using traditional or digital technology, however, the organizers will only accept the· final photo in a digital file, in JPG format.
· No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
· Entries not following this instructions, will be disqualified without refund of fee.
· Each entrant who paid the entry fee will receive a digital catalogue.
· The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website..
· By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The exhibition assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright. The entrant must be the owner of all rights of the submitted works.
· The judges decisions are irrevocable.
· The submission of entries signifies acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
Entries will not be judged without an entry form, and the full payment of entry fee.
Entries not complying with conditions of entry will be disqualified.
Image file name:
Category (A;B;C) - number (1;2;3;4) - optionally between min. 2 max. 40 characters.
(for example: image title: Sunset; file neve: A1-sunset.jpg)
one category: 4.100 Ft 13 € 14 $
two categories: 5.500 Ft 18 € 19 $
three categories: 6.500 Ft 21 € 23 $
Group discount min. 10 persons: 25%; min. 19 persons: 30 %; min. 25 persons: 37 %
MFVSZ members: 21 %
Bank transfer: K&H Bank (H-1095, Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 9.)
IBAN: HU23 1040 0951 5052 6680 8177 1002
SWIFT code: OKHBHUHB
Please write us the name of the entrant as a Note when you pay.
We will not accept entry fee payment by check or cash.
Awards in each section:
Best author: 290 Euro
(Definition of best authors: accepted picture: 1 point; awarded picture: 2 point)
I. Place: 95 Euro
II. Place: 65 Euro (voucher)
Ágens Galéria Special Award
MFVSZ Gold medal
The conditions of entry and the entry form: